Our chapter has expanded so much in just the past few years and consequentially, is experiencing some growing pains. We have opened up a VITAL volunteer position for a dedicated, motivated, highly organized individual to help us protect what we love.
1. Volunteer Coordinator
- 2-4 hours per week
- Coordinates with program/campaign leads to identify volunteer needs
- Builds and maintains a database of perspective volunteers
- Gets to know volunteers, their interests, and match them to opportunities
- Responds to general chapter inquiries in a timely manner
- Creates & coordinates volunteer events
- Keeps an ear out for new ways to engage volunteers
- Must be a member of the Surfrider Foundation
If interested in the Volunteer Coordinator position, please contact Colleen at email@example.com. with the “Volunteer Coordinator” in the subject line.
For all other Volunteer Opportunities, you can let us know exactly what you are interested in. Visit the Calendar online, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay in the loop with all of our campaigns, programs, and upcoming events.