Testing is at Ditch Plains beach (3 sites) plus the outflow pipe from the trailer park. The three sites are:
- At the west end of the trailer park revetment
- Adjacent to & west of the jetty
- Directly down the beach from the paved lot
The trailer park outflow pipe only flows water after a rain event so there are no data from that location unless it is following a rain event.
We are also testing four spots at South Beach on Lake Montauk:
- The west creek that flows adjacent to the Crow’s Nest
- The beach at the mouth of that creek.
- The center of South Beach.
- The east creek that is at the east end of the beach.
View the results by clicking here: Water Testing Results At the lower right section of the screen is a tab that says “Load Historical Data”. That is where one will find all of the data from the previous dates.